Our Mungo Play Mix is an eco friendly & vegan natural mix derived from Mung Beans. This light weight & colourful mix gives a silky feel as it runs through your fingers & is a similar to small beads, but much safer. It can be poured, scooped, measured or used as a base for small world play, like on the farm for example.
Key Areas of Learning:
- Encourages children to manipulate and explore materials, building up their fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- This kind of play uses all 5 senses, but mostly tactile (sense of touch/feeling). Children process information through their senses, making this sort of play invaluable for learning.
- Small world play supports imagination & cognitive growth, as well as children learning about the world around them.
- Promotes basic mathematical concepts of space, weight & volume.
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Improves concentration and focus.
- Encourages independent play.
- Introduces new language.
Like with all tactile play resources, close adult supervision is required at all times.
Size: 250g in a resealable pouch for easy storage.
The mix will last up to 12 months depending on play use and correct storage.