Our lovely Autumn Bag contains a collection of wooden loose parts, perfect for lots of seasonal play.
Whether used in a play dough scene, small world play or for counting, little hands will enjoy exploring these treasures.
The theory goes that loose parts are a gateway to creativity and problem-solving for small children. Having loose parts available lets them choose and use the materials as they want to and allows them to experiment without a pre-determined outcome or a ‘right’ way to do things.
In the bag:
- 10x wooden acorns, hand finished with non-toxic, child friendly paint.
- 3x Grapat Mandala Toadstools of varying tones.
- 1x painted wooden Lanka Kade Owl Figure.
- 1x natural wooden nutcracker mushroom.
- An Autumn word card featuring woodland animals & seasonal delights!
*Basket not included. Photo display only.
Playing with loose parts aids a child’s creativity, imagination, science and discovery, encouraging so much development through play.
Due to small parts we advise our packs are only suitable from 2 years old with close adult supervision.