Our Buzzy Bee Complete Learners pack is crammed full of beautiful bee resources for lots of fun learning!
The resources have been designed by an early years professional & mum to offer toddlers a little structured learning in the home & focus on key skills for this age. In this pack you will find reusable worksheets, number flash cards & a word mat that can be used in a variety of ways in enhance activities. You also have some tools & treasures to enrich the creative learning.
Whilst the activity and play ideas in this pack stem from a ‘bee’ theme, these resources provide exciting opportunities to explore new words, practise early counting, number recognition, fine motor and hand-eye co-ordination skills, pencil control practise, an introduction to nature and the life of a bee as well as open-ended play opportunities to develop creative imaginations. This learning pack specifically focuses more on fine motor development, the foundation that is really important for toddlers to grasp before they can learn pre-writing skills.
Our complete pack includes:
- Printed Learning Resources- Bee Word Mat, 1-12 Number Flash Cards, Fun Fact sheet, 4x Pen Control Laminated Practise sheets, ‘Search & Find’ card & ‘Can you?’ game card.
- Play Bits- 230g Homemade scented Playdough (CE tested), 230g Sensory Play Rice, 1x Lanka Kade Wooden Bee, 3x mini rubber bees, 3x Grapat Beehives, 10x mini Pom poms & 20x black & yellow counting coins.
- Tools- Dry wipe marker pen, wooden tongs, mini rolling pin & mini finger paint pot.
- Buzzy Bee Dress-Up wings, mask & wand.
- Ideas Guide for parents with links to the National Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
Suitable only from 2 years+ with close adult supervision and guidance.
*Please note: Our homemade playdough is non-toxic and CE tested. It is for play purposes only. Must be stored in an airtight container to extend its use up to 6 months.