Our NEW tactile play boxes provide the foundations of tactile play & make it easily accessible for busy parents! Including the staple sensory bases; play rice, sand & dough, the box will allow you to enhance play set ups & for little ones to explore their senses.
The primary tactile box includes:
- Red eco-friendly play sand- 500g
- Primary coloured play Rice Mix- 250g
- Tin of yellow homemade lemon sherbet scented play dough- 150g
- Wooden rolling pin with mustard coloured handles
- Mini funnel for sand play
- Play rice guide including learning benefits and play ideas
Suitable from 3 years + due to small parts.
Rice play is an unstructured and open-ended type of play, which means children can explore without rules or limitations. This will help them with their imagination, creativity and critical thinking skills.
Play dough not only provides a calm and relaxing sensory outlet for children, but the malleable properties make it fun for investigation and exploration as well as secretly building up strength in all the tiny hand muscles and tendons, helping young children get ready for pencil and scissor control later on.
Sand play is great for practising pouring skills, mark making or for small word play.